Tip: First of all, it is important to connect your printer with the router using an ethernet cable.
Note: you need an ethernet cable or WiFi card.
- Login to your admin. https: // << companyname >> .spont.cash
- Go to Apps, printers and then press Install. Note: If there is only the option to uninstall, the printer has been installed already, we advise you to uninstall it first and then reinstall it
- Go back to printers
- Check if settings are set to iPad
- Click on save. Note: Do NOT press add extra printer. Spont does this automatically when it finds your printer.
- Click on settings
- Choose POS devices
- Choose the iPad you use
- Click on save again
- Restart the Spont app on you iPad (called Kassa app). We do this to ensure that the latest data is loaded. In addition, you could also log out and in
- Make an order (or go to an old order and swipe on the order to the right to print again)
- Now the print button will appear
- In case this will not be done automatically, select print
- When you close an order through checkout the app will search for a printer
- Printer found? A receipt will come out of the printer
- In case Spont does not find the printer, a pop-up will appear. When this happens check if the printer is turned on (if it's one already, it worth to restart it). However, it is also possible that the app needs a few minutes to find the printer. In this case, it is best to restart the app and try again after 5 minutes.